Project 1 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Olivia_haltom

Project 1 Prelim

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! Here's a few ideas on the first website. I think I'm leaning towards the layout with organic shapes throughout, but let me know!
Attachments
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
roughB_phone_inner.png
roughB_phone_home.png
roughB_web_inner.png
roughB_web_inner.png (4.12 MiB) Viewed 124 times
roughB_web_home.png
roughB_web_home.png (6 MiB) Viewed 124 times
roughA_phone_inner.png
roughA_phone_home.png
roughA_web_inner.png
roughA_web_inner.png (4.14 MiB) Viewed 124 times
roughA_web_home.png
roughA_web_home.png (5.99 MiB) Viewed 124 times
Olivia Haltom

drkittenpagas

Re: Project 1 Prelim

Post by drkittenpagas »

Hi Olivia,
I think you could run with either design. I personally like the feel of the second design, it feels more modern and sleek to me...maybe its the button designs? I think they are both great!
Kirsten Pargas

ChloieKonrad

Post by ChloieKonrad »

Hi Olivia,

I think these are both great. I lean a little more to the second design. I love the color scheme it has, and it looks very clean to me.
I really don’t have much to say for improvements, maybe just adjust the white border around the photos so that its even fully around and not as thin in some spots.

I think you did a great job!
𝓒𝓱𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓮 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓻𝓪𝓭

kawinthrac

Post by kawinthrac »

Hi Olivia, your designs are looking great! Color choices are very nice. I also like how you mix font styles to emphasize somethings. I think the second design is a little bit more catching to my eyes. Maybe because it's brighter and more pop on artworks. I really don't have any thing to say. Maybe make the white framing consistency to all photos. Nice job!

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! I'm a fan of the way the soft colors match the soft and subtle typeface. It gives off a gentle vibe on the website. I personally like the yellow design more with the neatly scattered squares everywhere because the other design seems like it has some empty space. The empty space isn't bad either I just lean more towards the first design.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

hazzie.jpg

Post by hazzie.jpg »

Hi Olivia,
You’ve created such beautiful designs. I think you did such a great job on capturing the designer’s style that this could very much be her very own website! I personally like the second design the most, as it really complements her work the best, in my opinion. Just to be nit-picky, make sure that your sides are the same width and that the borders around your images are all centered and equal. Very strong start! I’m excited to see the final result.
˙˚∘⊹Hazzie Castaneda⊹∘˚˙