Project 1 roughs :)

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
drkittenpagas

Project 1 roughs :)

Post by drkittenpagas »

Hi all, these are my ideas! Any and all input is always awesome!
Thanks
Attachments
b4 copy.jpg
b3 copy.jpg
b2 copy.jpg
b1 copy.jpg
a4 copy.jpg
a3 copy.jpg
a2 copy.jpg
a1 copy.jpg
site-map.jpg
thumbs (2).jpg
thumbs (1).jpg
Kirsten Pargas

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 1 roughs :)

Post by Instructor »

Kirsten, Thank you for taking the lead for our first rough posting for the semester. My comments will come after your classmates have done the same. Also, Thank you for being sure created your signature.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-235-8234

mars_sink

Post by mars_sink »

Hi Kirsten!

I like your concepts for Dr.Suess; they are interesting and creative! I really like what you did with the Dr.Suess art for the home page, but some of your pages feel a little empty. I think adding some site navigation points could make the design of your site more interesting and compelling. I am very excited to see what else you can add!
- Mars

Emily-Hudson

Post by Emily-Hudson »

Hi, Kirsten

I like the colors and fonts you used for the layouts! They are fun and are a good start to showing the exciting world of Dr. Seuss.

These are a good start, but I hope you take advantage of how wacky Dr. Seuess' world is. I'd love to see lots more colors, shapes, and use of his illustrations in your layouts.

Excited to see more!
Emily Hudson Image

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I loved the teal vibe on the layouts. I think you're going in a really great direction, but would love to see more attention to detail on the typestyles that will be used. Overall a really great start!
Olivia Haltom