Project1 premlinary

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Seungwoo Lee

Project1 premlinary

Post by Seungwoo Lee »

Hello everyone! This is SeungWoo Lee. The influencer I chose is BTS, a Korean boy group. Their songs give me strength in my life in the U.S. This is because I get motivated by Korean influencers through difficult moments when I come to the U.S. from Korea. Among them, BTS is a Korean boy group that is popular all over the world. They release space-themed songs. And they compose and write their own songs. BTS debuted after a long period of training and is rising to the top. Like their efforts, I try to fierce and hard on my life.
grc275_smart1.jpg
grc275_smart2.jpg
grc275_smart3.jpg
grc275_tablet1.jpg
grc275_tablet2.jpg
grc275_tablet3.jpg
grc275_computer1.jpg
grc275_computer2.jpg
grc275_computer3.jpg
grc275_thums1.jpg
grc275_thums2.jpg

mars_sink

Re: Project1 premlinary

Post by mars_sink »

Hi SuengWoo,

I like your concepts, but the images and content are disorganized. I would suggest creating some boxes for your information to be placed in so it doesn't feel scattered, and for you to try staying consistent in your font choices throughout the entire website so it has some cohesion. This is a good start though! I have only listened to a couple of BTS songs, so I think this will be a cool site to check out once it's done!
- Mars

Melissa_Sanchez

Post by Melissa_Sanchez »

Hi Lee,

glad to know you are an army too! BTS has made great music, its good to hear they have given you strength too. Something I would try to work on is the color schemes you have for your website. I think the blue/cyan text might be a bit hard to read against the purple background. I prefer your second design sets. The black text against the purple gradient background gives some nice contrast!

Emily-Hudson

Post by Emily-Hudson »

Hi, SeungWoo

I really like your choices of colors for your layouts, especially the purple ones. I think the gradients are very nice and will not take away from the rest of the websites content.

I think you should keep using the blocky sans fonts you are using in your blue layouts. The modern look of it compliments BTS and their aesthetics. I'd like to see a bar or separate object that is below your navigation links, I think that will better separate your layouts and will be easier for a user to not get lost. I would also like to see a way to emphasize your images in your galleries, to make those images pop more.

Great work so far, looking forward to more!
Emily Hudson Image

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hello! I loved the look of the purple gradient the most. It really made the text stand out and I think you have some really strong image choices! great job
Olivia Haltom